Sharecare expands life sciences product suite with comprehensive solutions to support patient education and improve the care journey
- Vital Voices – This multimedia approach to storytelling showcases real, first-person stories from multicultural and underrepresented populations as they navigate a condition. Supporting efforts to educate, inspire, and connect with diverse audiences, Vital Voices tells authentic stories through the use of video, audio, photo carousels, and written narratives; and also includes facts, figures, tips, and information tailored to the specific condition and target audience demographics.
- Rare Disease Roadmap – According to the
National Institutes of Health, 1 in 10 people in the U.S.have one of 7,000 known rare diseases. This digital education center aims to help people who suspect they may have or are newly diagnosed with a rare disease to navigate the complexity of the patient journey from diagnosis to treatment. The roadmap guides these individuals and their caregivers by delivering real patient and clinician perspectives on managing the care journey; conversation guides to support discussions with healthcare providers and loved ones; information about the types of specialists that may comprise one's care team; and direct access to medically vetted, condition-specific articles as well as relevant hashtags under which social media conversations about the condition are taking place.
- Patient Connect – This content hub invites patients and caregivers managing a specific chronic disease to share their stories, tips, and words of encouragement for others managing a similar diagnosis. Select submissions are showcased within the hub alongside articles, videos, and additional information to educate them about the condition. Relevant, medically vetted, condition-specific content featured on
Sharecare'ssocial channels also appears directly on the page.
- Inside Out – Through this immersive tool featuring 3D-animated graphics from the award-winning
Sharecare Reality Lab, users visually explore the progression of a disease and the science of their treatment. The experience is augmented with relevant content in various media types including articles and videos on lifestyle management post-diagnosis, answers to frequently asked questions, and inspirational quotes from people managing the same diagnosis.
- Care Collective – In an effort to address the confusion and complexity of building one's care team, this interactive resource empowers people and their caregivers to understand the role of various clinical specialists and how to optimize these patient-provider partnerships for better outcomes. Personal perspectives from patients and providers alike are featured, reinforcing the information presented with the real-world experiences of similarly diagnosed individuals.
In addition to these educational engagement solutions, healthcare brands can enhance their campaign and strategic planning with
"By driving engagement, awareness, and transparency through these new innovative solutions, we look forward to educating, motivating, and inspiring people and caregivers to seek care and treatment that improves their quality of life," said
Campaigns anchored by
To learn more and request a demo of
Sharecare PR Team
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sharecare-expands-life-sciences-product-suite-with-comprehensive-solutions-to-support-patient-education-and-improve-the-care-journey-301627957.html